Visiting hours of Tivoli Gardens is from 8:30 AM to 7:45 PM ( ticket office closes at 6:45 PM, last entrance available). Generally, the closing time is:
- January: 4.45 PM, then for each month the hour changes.
- February: 5.15 PM
- March: 6.00 PM
- April: 7.15 PM
- May – June – July -August: 7.30 PM
- September: 7.15 PM
- October: 6.15 PM
- November – December: 4.45 PM
- Every Monday until 2 o’clock.
- December, 25th and January, 1st.
Useful information about the Hydraulic fountains.
Hydraulic Organ Fountain plays from 10.30 AM and every two hours: 12.30, 14.30, 16.30 until closure.
The Owl Fountain is temporary out of order.
Full ticket: 10 euro
Reduced ticket: 5 euro
Prices may vary if there are exhibitions inside Villa d’Este. Every first Sunday of the month entrance is free
Terms of payment
Ticket office does not accept credit cards, only cash.
Reduced tickets are for: EU citizens between 18 and 25 years by presenting their ID cards.
Free entry is addressed to:
- Citizens under 18 years.
- Disabled people.
- Tourist guide with a valid license.
- Tourist interpreter with a valid license.
- The staff of the Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities and Tourism.
- I.C.O.M. and I.C.C.R.O.M. members.
- Journalists by presenting their press card.
- Police Forces by presenting their service badge.
- State and non-state schools teachers by presenting their service card .
- Architecture, Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences and Archaeological or Historical-Artistic topics students by showing the certificate of the current academic year.
- Private and Public Schools groups of students of the European Union accompanied by their teachers, upon reservation.**must have the school list including teachers and students to get the free access to the Villa.
- Disabled can enter Villa d’Este from the main access until the elevator at the first floor, but there is no lift available for the Gardens.
- Toilets for the disabled: Fully accessible toilets for wheelchair users can be found at the entry floor of Villa d’Este.